After the debacle of today's football game, what better way to eulogize this horrible season than with the #goacc Moment of the Week? It's going to be tough to top last week's winner, Miley Cyrus Belmont Bro, but there's another tremendous lineup on the docket today, so let's get right to it and see who the readers will choose this week.
1. Philip Rivers expanding his neckwear game (h/t @WillBrinson).
Philip Rivers wore a bolo tie to his postgame press conference because why? pic.twitter.com/TcuxP5cXKE— Will Brinson (@WillBrinson) November 25, 2013
Look, I know that's a popular look out west, but come on, Philip. You look ridiculous.
2. The best Craig's List ad for NC State tickets ever (h/t @DerekMedlin)
In case the link expires, I took a screenshot of the post, which you can see in the link below.
How could you not want to pay this guy $60 after reading this? Amazing he couldn't sell the tickets.
3. Wake Forest's mascot out here smuggling turkeys out of grocery stores (h/t @ChrisVannini)
I mean, if he really wanted to smuggle that bird out of the store, he could easily fit it under his hat.
4. Gerald Henderson drills fan with horribly errant pass (h/t @CanesCup06)
This really just speaks for itself.
5. Wil Baumann is back! (h/t @bubbaprog)
Pretty much everything about today's game against Maryland was a dumpster fire, so it shouldn't come as a shock that Baumann couldn't escape the atrocious play. As Akula aptly put it on Twitter during the game, this GIF should forever be known as Sulking Wil Baumann dot GIF.
6. Mike Glennon's new haircut....sort of (h/t @BrianMFloyd)
That's just a wonderful photoshop.
7. Georgia had some issues with their football equipment truck (h/t @GT_GroundsCrew)
Can't you just picture Paul Johnson walking by this debacle, smirking, then continue walking? I certainly can.