We ended with a near three way tie last week between Insane Duke Fan, the Cops busting up UNC's celebration over Michigan State, and that Syracuse fan who really needed to button his shirt. There were some more tremendous #goacc moments this week, so let's see if last week's fantastic slate can be topped. Which is your #goacc Moment of the Week? Vote below!
Seriously, never change Philip. In the matter of seconds, he goes from looking super angry to looking like he's plotting to take over the world. Bonus h/t to GIF master @wxmoose for this brilliant mashup:
"Competency in Windows applications, " and only 8:30 to 5:30? Sign me up! I can make some pretty mean spreadsheets, Wellman. How about giving me a call next time? The best part about the discovery of this job posting? It was still active after Dave Clawson had been announced as head coach....whoops! Welcome to #goacc, coach!
3. Some UNC fans have a message for the NCAA (@cltbrewcrew9).
This pretty much speaks for itself. Why do people think billboard campaigns will actually work? I can picture Mark Emmert driving by that sign right now and going, LOL NOPE. If they really wanted to get noticed, they should've gone with this version:
4. Fan uses laser pointer on Jameis Winston at ACC Championship game, get called out by ref (h/t @lebrownlow).
That's impressive that ref could immediately determine it was section 343, but how can he see that and not see a hold five feet in front of him, I mean AMIRITE??
5. Bill Cowher had a great time at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show (h/t @cjzero).
I hope that's confetti, otherwise he might want to see a dermatologist to take care of that dandruff.
6. Will Graves gets cited for drug possession...in a house owned by Roy Williams (h/t to our own @Omega__Wolf).
Thanks to OW for pointing this incredibly hilarious/bizarre story out to me. In case you hadn't heard, or read the full report, here's a link to the ABC 11 story:
Not much more to say about that, other than WELP.
7. The original Hokie mascot will HAUNT YOUR DREAMS (h/t @theACC).
RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!