There was no question who won last week, as Will Graves' hilarious shenanigans caused him to win by almost double the amount of votes the next closest contender, Philip Rivers' faces. We've got a hilarious batch of entries to choose from this week, so let's get right down to it. Which is your #goacc Moment of the Week? Vote below!
1. Paul Johnson gets Christmas cookies from Bill Belichick....wait, what? (h/t @SaintWarrick).
There's so much happening here. You've got two of the biggest curmudgeon coaches in the history of sports exchanging Christmas cookies. First, how did this tradition start? Second, what do the Belichick cookies taste like? Bland? Fear? Inquiring minds wish to know, Paul Johnson.
2. Mike London sends the worst recruiting letter ever (h/t @Deadspin).
Did he get his inspiration from this infamous Aqua Teen Hunger Force episode?
I guess with that Paul Hewitt-esque buyout he's got looming, the noted police officer enthusiast feels he doesn't need to work that hard on recruiting.
3. Kyle Washington and Ralston Turner both really wanted that rebound (h/t @joeovies).
"No, I'VE got the ball."
"NOOO....IT'S MY REBOUND."
"NO WAY IT'S MINE!!"
4. The Miami Hurricanes are getting all crazy with Photoshop (h/t @lebrownlow).
I can't look at this picture without hearing this in the background:
Ninja Swoff is sending a message, y'all.
6. Florida State University Foundation should probably proofread their requests for donations (h/t @GeorgeTakei)
7. Some UNC fans brought some #FreePJ signs into Cameron Indoor for the Duke vs Gardner-Webb game. One Duke fan wasn't having it (h/t @JakeFehling).
Welp, guess that grassroots campaign didn't work out too well.