Last week was easily my favorite entry of the #goacc Moment of the Week. So many good choices to choose from, but ultimately Duke fan stealing the Free PJ sign from the random UNC fan won the day. Moving on to this week, there's another fantastic slate of choices to choose from below, so let's not waste anymore time. Which is your #goacc Moment of the Week? Vote below!
1. Apparently the Virginia Tech Hokies are practicing in a dangerous area (h/t @AndyBitterVT).
Good grief. Snakes surrounding the practice fields? No thanks, I'd voluntarily get sent home from that bowl game.
LOOKS LIKE BLEWITT
did not make that tricky field goal attempt
LOOKS LIKE BLEWITT did not make that tricky field goal attempt— Spilly (@IAmSpilly) December 27, 2013
You won't believe this, but he missed a FG in that game. Speaking of the Pizza Bowl...
3. This is a curious marketing campaign by the Little Caesar's Bowl (h/t @thesamdakota).
I "Corporate Logo" Detroit? What?
4. David Cutcliffe just having a blast at the Chick-Fil-A bowl festivities (h/t @thedevilwolf).
This picture is absolutely amazing. Also, I can't come up with a better joke than Mr. Swain did - that was just well done.
Someone must've thrown back a few too many drinks at the Epcot center to be walking around with those shades on. Bonus picture of Donna Shalala throwing up the U, which is always hilarious:
This is just fantastic. Love that this is for charity.
7. This is possibly the most hilarious false start you'll ever see (h/t @edsbs).
Is he dodging a bullet in the Matrix or something?
8. MIAMI DANCE PARTY (h/t @MiamiHurricanes).
Call me crazy, but 75 has the better dance moves.
9. Tonight...ON MONDAY NIGHT PITT! (h/t @sbnationCFB).
BAH GAWD ALMIGHTAH KING HE'S GOT THE BELT!!! HE SPEARED CENA THROUGH A TABLE OH BAH GAWD THE CARNAGE!!!!
10. Have a very Merry #BattleCannon Christmas (h/t @cmdarcey).
I think they should totally sign up for America's Got Talent. Just tremendous.