After a barnburner of a battle between the NC State Craig's List ad and Gerald Henderson's derpy pass that was ultimately won by the Craig's list ad by the slimmest of margins, we've got quite possibly the best selections of #goacc yet. Tons of options to choose from this week, so let's see what our readers have to say.
1. Tyler Lewis airmails a pass to nobody (h/t to our own @akulawolf).
Poor Tyler hasn't been playing all that well lately, and throwing a pass into the other team's bench while nobody's guarding him isn't going to help. But, at least he didn't knock somebody out like Gerald Henderson did.
2. Len Elmore serenades us with his tremendous singing voice.
During the Georgia Tech vs Illinois game of the ACC-B1G challenge, Len Elmore busted out some lyrics from Top Gun, all because Illinois has a player named Maverick. Yep.
3. This Duke fan needs to calm down (h/t @WorldOfIsaac).
OMG YOU GUYS I GOT TO TOUCH THE BASKETBALL DO I EAT IT WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW?!?!?
4. Adam Gold really likes Jabari Parker (h/t @joeovies).
"Hey, I wonder if he got my snapchat I sent him?" Just an absolutely hilarious picture.
5. Carolina fans rush Franklin Street after beating Michigan State, get shut down by cops (h/t @bepryor)
Some UNC fans were understandably excited after defeating #1 Michigan State a few nights ago. These cops were less excited about it, apparently.
6. What happens when you get all of the ACC mascots together for a football game? A fight, apparently (h/t @accfootballnews).
Notice Testudo at the bottom of the pile. Likely not an accident. Speaking of Maryland...
7. Maryland has a rather interesting video to generate interest in their bowl game (h/t @thedevilwolf).
The gutter ball in the opening is oh so appropriate.
8. This Syracuse fan... (h/t @Guyism).