Without a doubt, the vine of the poor camerawoman from the Chick-Fil-A bowl was the run away winner last week, winning by the largest margin of votes of any week to date. Pretty outstanding accomplishment, I'd say. Moving on to this week, I'd put a replay of today's game against UVA as the only selection, but I didn't want to depress the hell out of you guys. Let's face it though, that game in its entirety was just a heaping pile of #goacc. Hopefully most of you have gotten a chance to toss back a few drinks (I know I have) to help forget that dumpster fire. If you haven't, I'm fairly certain today's crop of #goacc entries will help cheer you up - we've got another fantastic set this week! Which is your #goacc Moment of the Week? Vote below!
If someone replaces Boeheim's face with the trollface, I might pass out. This is bizarre dance just too much. Also, bonus Boeheim digging for gold Vine from @the_Jameson!
2. Sometimes I think Philip Rivers is borderline insane (h/t @joeovies).
Ok, more than sometimes. The bolo tie seems to have cranked his intensity level up to 11.
3. Probably the worst tattoo you'll ever see (h/t @SECFootball).
I guess anytime you can get a Clemson paw print tattooed on the side of your head, you have to do it. It's just like he's wearing a helmet at all times! How creative.
...But it is hilarious. Almost as hilarious as Louisville re-hiring Bobby Petrino. I think we all know how that's going to end.
5. Notre Dame has trouble passing the ball.
I think he practiced by watching that clip of Gerald Henderson's hilariously bad pass from a few weeks ago.
6. Florida State celebrates their national title with shirts that say Auburn won (h/t @Megan_Broadway).
Good grief. This is like that time the GoPack store put shirts up for sale that said NC State won the ACC Tournament before the tournament even started. Does nobody proofread anything anymore?
7. Brent Musburger has an out of body experience.
Did Brent start drinking before the game started? Love Herbie's reaction when he realizes what's happened. Musburger played it off like a pro. Love it.
8. Jeff Bzdelik should probably reevaluate his definition of "pretty good" (h/t @montyho21).
If the BzzOut folks are looking to do a billboard again, just use this vine on loop.
9. Oh, NOW Gio decides to fumble (h/t @IWCorriher).
Ya couldn't have done that last year? Ugh. Let's just move on.
10. This fan's reaction during the national title game is priceless (h/t @DrewMagary).
"YES! YES! GO!!! ......Oh shit." Just fantastic.