Nobody could withstand the glory of the BattleCannon Christmas video last week, despite a strong group of challengers. As MitchNC pointed out, each entry was equally worthy of a vote. Well, brace yourselves, because #goacc is coming. This week is easily the craziest edition yet, and I think all of you will have a tough time deciding a winner. Which is your #goacc Moment of the Week? Vote below!
1. ESPN PR lady lays the smackdown on a GT fan (h/t @CorkGaines).
I believe this clip from the epic video game, "Insult Master," is apt in this situation:
2. This Pittsburgh fan was not enjoying his first ACC game in the first half (h/t @Hokie_Byrd).
Somehow I have a feeling he changed his expression in the second half. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go chug some bourbon real quick.
3. Some Ohio State players were a tad upset after the loss in the Orange Bowl to Clemson (h/t @DKurtenbach).
Despite what you may think, a player didn't actually break the whiteboard. @The_Jameson discovered what really happened to the whiteboard:
See? The Kool Aid man just wanted to bring some delicious Kool Aid to cheer up the Buckeyes. What a great guy.
4. Jimbo Fisher hates Disney (h/t @sundownmotel).
Good grief, Jimbo. That's a tad harsh. He just wanted to congratulate you on making the National Championship game.
I have so many questions. Who is this Bob? What the hell does that shirt even mean? Will going with him help cheer up your sadness?
6. Someone was really struggling in the ESPN production truck during the Chick-Fil-A bowl (h/t @DerekMedlin).
Alright, we get it ESPN - Manziel makes explosive plays. You didn't have to get all literal about it.
7. This is apparently an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty (h/t @martinrickman).
Look ref, he was just trying to signal to you that the play was incomplete. Calm down.
8. Hey Target, do you know what NC State's mascot is? (h/t @clarksa).
Welp, aside from the Block S, that's not even remotely close. Good job, good effort Target. At least you're good at keeping everyone's electronic information safe....oh....right.
9. The Tampa Bay Times has no idea what Jimbo Fisher looks like (h/t @canfish16).
How does something like this even happen? Was the editor at the Tampa Bay Times blackout drunk when this went to press? Pretty sure they had PLENTY of pictures of Jimbo Fisher from today to use instead of one of Mark Stoops.
10. Camerawoman gets flattened at Chick-Fil-A bowl, with hilarious commentary (h/t @nicktip).
This is just spectacular. BRB, going to go watch this for the next few hours.
And just because I love all of you:
Look at when this insane Bama fan gets pulled away, then turns around and lunges. This is the exact moment from an episode of Chappelle's Show where the narrator would've said "she decided to keep it realer." If you haven't read about this absurd incident, Deadspin has the full story here.
Also, tremendous find by @NCSU_99_17_24, who found a clip of this crazy lady dubbed over with the words of the immortal Jim Ross: