Well, it should come as no surprise that the old UNC fan getting his car stuck on NC State's campus near Tucker Beach was the runaway winner from last week. As I mentioned in the comments, it's going to take a monumental effort to unseat that as the frontrunner for #goacc Moment of the Year. Almost 150 of you picked that as the winner, with the next closest vote getter receiving just 27 votes. Cripes. At any rate, we've got another fantastic slate of entries this week. Which is your #goacc Moment of the Week? Vote below!
1. Stephon Marbury gets ejected and locked behind a door in a Chinese League game (h/t @chernykh).
The former Georgia Tech
legend one year player has been playing in China for awhile now, but apparently got a tad frustrated during a game. Let's find out what happened!
Stephon Marbury ejected in first CBA game since injury, almost starts fight (via BeijingCream)
Really? They locked him behind a door for that? Calm the hell down, China. Even David Stern thinks that is excessive.
2. The UNC basketball team played Notre Dame on Planet Hoth today (h/t @InsideCarolina).
Surprised they weren't greeted by a platoon of Tauntauns. Speaking of Notre Dame...
3. Notre Dame has their own line of women's perfume! (h/t @lebrownlow).
I'm really not one to cast stones at glass houses (because this somehow exists), but come on. Why are collegiate perfumes a thing?
4. Food Lion gets in the ACC spirit (h/t @jakespotter).
This has to be in Greensboro, right? If Jim Boeheim stares at this long enough, will he melt like the Ark of the Covenant just opened?
5. When did B1G basketball infect the ACC? (h/t @MattF15).
Why yes, I did label this screengrab off of espn.com as "Barf.PNG." Seriously though, a score of 48-48 after forty minutes? And then only a combined eight points in the first overtime? Can we send Pitt back to whatever the hell remains of the Big East? Then someone should just burn the game film of GT-Clemson. Let's move on.
6. Jeff Foxworthy enjoyed a game at Cameron Indoor Stadium (h/t @joeovies).
Just another random Tuesday night in the ACC!
7. Dave Odom has some thoughts about the new Wednesday round at the ACC Tournament.
Um.......yeah.....I'm not touching that one.
8. Miami had some issues around the rim today.
What an ugly, ugly game. But at least there's some comedy to be found buried within! That wide open missed slam by Swope is pure gold, Jerry, GOLD!
9. Tim Duncan is tired (h/t @sbnationGIF).
Couldn't have said it better myself.