So I'm a day later than usual - went on a trip to the mountains this weekend with some of my college buddies from NC State, and it sounds like we made the right decision given how this weekend went for NC State sports. At any rate, this is going to end up being more like the #goacc Moment of the last week and a half, because we have to give the proper attention to a certain meltdown that came in just after the Wanking Roy Williams cardboard sign stole the show last week. Which is your #goacc Moment of the Week? Vote below!
I think we can all agree that this is could be the #goacc moment that could unseat the UNC fan getting his car stuck on campus as the frontrunner for the #goacc champion.
2. Kyle Singler gets obliterated by Klay Thompson, set to Mike Tyson's Punch Out!!
I'm not gonna lie, I had way too much fun making that video. The way Singler stumbles backwards matches up absolutely perfectly with the sound effects from Mike Tyson's Punch Out.
His homage to robot guy from Chappelle's Show is outstanding:
4. Virginia Tech's halftime shows have just given up (h/t @mengus22).
A baby race? WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN US, RED PANDA??
5. Excuse me, Coach K? (h/t @armstrongABC11).
Armstrong's face says it all.
6. Old Clemson fan is bored (h/t @lebrownlow).
If there's ever a vine that personified the SOON! meme, this is it.
7. UVA fans get loud after beating Syracuse, and Tony Bennett compares the atmosphere to a Taylor Swift concert (h/t @awbatchelor).
So that means UVA fans were screaming like a bunch of teenage girls, amirite?
8. College football recruiting is so damn weird (h/t @jdotleezy).
Seriously, what in the actual hell is this? If I was a kid being recruited to play football and I got this in the mail, I'd pull my official visit off the table in a heartbeat.