Now that the #goacc Tournament of Champions has ended (congrats to the UNC fan getting his car stuck on the stairs near Tucker Beach, which won overwhelmingly), it's time to kick off season two of the #goacc Moment of the Week! Now, you may think that with college football long over and with college basketball just completed that there may be a dearth of material to choose from. Well, you'd be wrong. Even in the offseason, #goacc never stops. Trust me, after seeing these entries below, you'll understand why. Which is your #goacc Moment of the Week? Vote below!
1. Guy proposes to Girlfriend at NC State's spring football game, Twitter's reaction was hilarious (h/t @DavidHaleESPN, @chaos_disorder and @ReevesiXi).
Y'all are the best. I used to joke with my wife that I was going to propose to her at a sporting event...she would glare at me like you wouldn't believe.
2. UVA's Spring Football game attendance is still atrocious (h/t @saintwarrick).
UVA probably later reported an attendance of just under 15,000. I bet there were more people in class in Storrs, Connecticut the day after UCONN won the national title than were at this UVA Spring Football game. Good grief.
3. The Wolfpack Club decided to give away sunglasses to people taking selfies.
As Austin pointed out to me on Twitter when this picture showed up, these don't technically look like selfies, which is even more #goacc. Also, I can't believe I'm discussing selfies. Welcome to 2014, y'all.
4. Maryland recruit wears jersey with ACC logo on it during official visit (h/t @emck_cubed97).
Guess Maryland is trying to dump all of their ACC related inventory, now that they're pimping their B1G uniforms, even though they technically don't officially join the B1G until July 1st.
5. UNC Football players do the Cha Cha slide at practice (h/t @awbatchelor).
ACC football everybody! Speaking of UNC Spring Football...
6. Larry Fedora wants to know how the Miley Cyrus concert was (h/t @MadMakNY, @dijana_kunovac, @lebrownlow, @wolfpackedrbc17).
Good question, coach! Let's find out what happened at that concert!
Um.............yeah.............let's just move on.
7. Mason Plumlee gets game winning block on LeBron James (h/t @DerekMedlin).
Hold on, I still haven't picked my jaw up off the floor.
8. UNC fan's back windshield sticker is rather unfortunate (h/t @the_Jameson).
You know what they say, "Knowlige is Power, " after all.
9. Danny Manning takes a motorcycle ride with the Deacon (h/t @DerekMedlin).
I think you might want to put on a helmet, Coach. But way to get into the #goacc spirit during your first week on the job!
10. Even Saturday Night Live loves #goacc (h/t @lebrownlow).
This is just absolutely spectacular. The "Charges of Tyler Hansbrough" is perfect.