Season two of the #goacc Moment of the Week started off with a bang, with that unfortunate "Knowlige" sticker on the back of a UNC fan's car winning in an absolute runaway. As I mentioned last week, we've already got an early favorite for a number one seed for next year's tourney, which is pretty remarkable given that this is practically the #goacc offseason. Will we see another #BEATEMDOWN this week? We've got another tremendous batch of entries, so let's find out. Which is your #goacc Moment of the Week? Vote below!
1. Michael Jordan has a new friend! (h/t @heyveronica and @heavenrants).
I know, I know - we all have the same question: why is Michael Jordan hanging out with Roger Klotz from Doug? Also, as a hilarious sidenote, just Google Image search "Roger Klotz," and you'll see that previously linked picture is the first thing that pops up. Well done, Internet.
2. Great news everyone - Syracuse won their spring football game (h/t @Michael_Shaw).
I'd hate to see what would happen if the Orange lost that spring football game. Do some schools count these as "official" victories? Because if so, that's the stupidest thing ever.
3. A Florida Gators fan made a "Royals" parody about Florida State. It went poorly (h/t @JeffFischel).
If you can make it through thirty seconds of that, then bravo. You made it further than I did.
4. This Boston College recruiting image is absolutely bizarre (h/t @BCHysteria).
College football recruiting is so damn weird. "#BeADudeLeaveAMan?" Also, @ArmstrongABC11 asks an important question:
Curious indeed, Mark.
5. Noted Duke enthusiast Rob Lowe offers some advice to Jabari Parker (h/t @RobLowe).
Pretty much speaks for itself here. Jabari didn't take his advice, as I'm sure you all know by now.
6. If you thought UVA's spring game attendance was bad....hoo boy, Georgia Tech (h/t @ztevans).
"Hey, if you want to watch a spring football game and be all alone in the stadium? YOU CAN DO THAT. YOU'RE AT GEORGIA TECH!!"
7. The ACC Restaurant at Raleigh-Durham International Airport has opened (h/t @HeathRadio).
Wonder if Turtle Soup is on that menu.
8. A Clemson fan apparently vandalized the field of Williams-Brice Stadium (h/t @ToTheBreakOfDan).
I'd make my own joke, but I can't top the joke @ToTheBreakOfDan made here. Hysterical.
9. Larry Fedora really likes Drake (h/t @JoshClinard).
Be careful if you keep singing that, Coach. You sing it too many times, and Drake magically appears. How do you think he shows up at literally every single sporting event night in and night out?
10. Tyson Chandler gives Mike Dunleavy the "cold shoulder" (h/t @cjzero).
Why do other NBA players hate Mike Dunleavy? First he got smashed with a steel chair, now Chandler shoulder blocks him? Good gracious.