This week brings us yet another tremendous edition of the #goacc Moment of the Week here on BTP. While we likely won't see the outright blowout that Jameis Winston's crustacean theft brought last week, I can assure you that you'll enjoy this week's fantastic entries. I'm honestly not sure which one is going to win, as they're all equally worthy of a victory. Which is your #goacc Moment of the Week? Vote below!
1. Jersey Mikes' employee apparently doesn't watch much Lakers basketball (h/t @KButter5).
To be fair, the Lakers had a pretty atrocious season, so I could see why this certain purveyor of sandwiches didn't immediately recognize Kendall Marshall.
2. Hey New York Jets fan, your team just drafted Tajh Boyd! How do you feel about that? (h/t @SaintWarrick).
Well, I suppose that's better than the time these Jets fans reacted to drafting Mark Sanchez. Speaking of the NFL draft...
3. EJ Manuel, your thoughts on the Buffalo Bills drafting Sammy Watkins? (h/t @EJManuel3).
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!— EJ Manuel (@EJManuel3) May 9, 2014
I don't know guys, you think he's excited?
4. Mike Fox has some strict rules for music at baseball games (h/t @the_Jameson, @AkulaWolf and @jjones9).
This appears to be from a couple of years ago, but I just saw it for the first time so deal with it. Seriously though, Coach - tell us how you really feel about rap music. Meanwhile, @NCSU_99_17_24 had the best response to this tweet:
That's just well done, sir.
5. Eric Ebron - you've just been drafted by Detroit! Tell us what you know about the city (h/t @ArmstrongABC11).
6. Sammy Watkins gets drafted number two by Buffalo, then takes a selfie with Roger Goodell (h/t @LBSports and @SBNation).
#WelcomeTo2014, y'all. It makes me wish David Stern was still around, just to see someone attempt to take a selfie with him. That'd be high comedy.
7. Lets go to Michael Irvin for some analysis on the NFL Network (h/t @ArmstrongABC11).
This is still better than any sort of analysis Skip Bayless has ever given on anything.
8. Here's Jim Boeheim just hanging out with Joe Biden (h/t @VP).
I imagine that conversation went something like, "No, Jim, for the last time, I cannot remove Denny's Restaurants from Greensboro. You'll just have to deal with eating there during the ACC Tournament."
9. The NFL Draft brings out some of the worst #HOTSPORTSTAKES - here's a particularly terrible one on Teddy Bridgewater (h/t @UofLSheriff50).
I hope they don't make the NFL draft later than usual a normal thing, because if I have to put up with more of this garbage next year, my head might explode.
10. Devonta Freeman had on some interesting attire when being informed that he got drafted by Atlanta (h/t @BrianMFloyd).
Seriously, who knew hospital gowns were so in right now?