Tampa-Pack’s ACC Power Rankings - Preseason Edition
Football season is here (almost), so without further ado, welcome to Tampa-Pack’s ACC power rankings. Why? Why not? Ok, not that we’ve cleared that up, let’s go.
- Florida State - FSU appears to be the favorite out of the gate.
- Virginia Tech - Always fields a strong team.
- NC State - If we have some guys that are serviceable LBs, we have a chance - and I think we have a chance!
- Clemson - Usually competitive, but will also have a couple uh-oh games.
- Georgia Tech - Things appear to be heading downhill quickly in the league from here. The best of the rest.
- Wake Forest - I could see them moving up or down a spot or two. Will still be a tough game for most everyone.
- Virginia - See Forest, Wake.
- North Carolina - Tweet, tweet.
- Boston College - Seems like they could realistically finish anywhere from 9 - 12.
- Maryland - Bet you miss Ms. Yow now, don’t you?
- Duke - I am going against the grain here and NOT picking Duke last.
- Miami - Will they even be fielding a team this season, or are they going to give themselves the "death penalty"?
So there you have it. Man, the Coastal Division is really weak this year. As always, I welcome your feedback and thoughts. Go PACK!