While we featured a plethora of worthy winners last week, Miami's attendance woes once again won the #goacc Moment of the Week (we might have to retire that entry from now on, because it keeps winning). Moving on, if y'all thought last week's choices were tough, hoo boy. Strap in folks, because this is one of the better lineups of #goacc entries we've ever assembled here at BTP. One in particular cracks me up every time I see it. We've also got a fantastic Jim Ross BAH GAWD moment to cap things off. At any rate, time to vote - which is your #goacc Moment of the Week? Vote below!
1. It would seem this ref really didn't care about being at the GT-UNC game (h/t @the_Jameson).
"Yeah, I mean, we reviewed it, and, yanno, it's confirmed, or whatever. I don't care. First down!"
2. Fox Sports thinks Grinnage and Hines are the same person (h/t @WillBrinson and our own @MorrisonCrying).
Good job good effort there, Fox Sports!
3. Here's the Miami Hurricanes basketball team dancing to "Hey YA!" (h/t @CanesHoops).
New guys going old school. https://t.co/j96ahzfAf2— Miami Basketball (@CanesHoops) October 16, 2014
Two things - first, "Hey YA" is considered old school? Seriously? Second, maybe they should stick to basketball instead of singing.
4. Former UNC Football player Tre Boston wants to be known as "Scar," now (h/t @MitchAbbott21 and @MikeSolarte).
For some reason, I picture Ron Rivera reacting to this news like Ron Swanson, much like this:
5. The Circle of the Coastal Cluster is now complete (h/t @SBNation).
6. Buzz Williams has a curious new season motto (h/t @TeamCoachBuzz).
I don't think I can sum up the absurdity of this motto better than @Austin_Johnson did here:
@thrillis4 If you pull the wrong piece out this year, its all gonna collapse. And by 'wrong' I mean 'any or none'— Austin Johnson (@austin_johnson) October 20, 2014
7. Brian Kelly is furious about the call at the end of the ND-FSU game OH GOD THREAT LEVEL FUCHSIA THIS IS NOT A DRILL REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL (h/t @D_Farmer).
"We'll have our conversation with the supervisor of ACC officials later this afternoon & I'm sure we'll get even less clarification" — Kelly— Douglas Farmer (@D_Farmer) October 19, 2014
EVERYBODY HEAD FOR THE HILLS IF HE TURNS INDIGO WE'RE ALL DONE FOR!!! But seriously though, calm the hell down Brian. Pretty soon you're going to end up looking like this:
8. Noted Florida State alum Jenn Sterger absolutely incinerates Brett Favre on Twitter (h/t @JennSterger).
Hey Peyton, if that congratulatory text from "He who shall not be named" is an MMS... Prolly best to just delete that one.— Jenn Sterger (@jennifersterger) October 20, 2014
*Shao Kahn voice* MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OUTSTANDING.
9. Your weekly segment of trying to determine what Lou Holtz just said! (h/t @SmartFootball).
I think I heard the word "comb" https://t.co/J0ihT5IPXI— Chris B. Brown (@smartfootball) October 19, 2014
If you can decipher that, I'm thoroughly impressed.
10. Cat Barber...y u so mad?
Everyone in this picture is smiling or doing something goofy...except Cat haha.
And now, for your moment of zen,
THE JIM ROSS BAH GAWD MOMENT OF THE WEEK!
Many pointed out to me over the weekend that the game between GT and UNC could've filled this entire segment on its own, and they were right. But this moment in particular is something spectacular. Take it away, good ol' JR!
Somewhere, Mark Sanchez is fist pumping that he's now not the only quarterback to run head first into a center's butt.
See y'all next week!