The #goacc Moment of the Week has returned from a vacation in the Caribbean relaxed, sunburnt and ready to get back to work. There's no rest for the weary in terms of #goacc, and the past week was no exception. Just prior to summer vacation, the ACC's bungled launch of its new logo barely edged out Charlie Whitehurst losing his jersey number in an arm wrestling match. We were also treated to Philip Rivers' wonderful Kenny Powers impersonation, which would've defeated any other foe that week by leaps and bounds, as wolfonthehill aptly noted. We've got a great batch of entries this week, and one in particular may be one of my most favorite ever. Which is your #goacc Moment of the Week? Vote below!
1. Noted troll Paul Finebaum does what he does best, this time taking a shot at UNC (h/t @the_Jameson).
2. Syracuse University sent out the best PSA email ever (h/t @BCHysteria).
Hold on, I haven't stopped laughing yet. "Hey guys, if you could go ahead and not have relations with your professors, that would be greeeeeeaaaat, mmmkay?"
3. @PackFootball celebrated Father's Day with tweets honoring Wolfpack dads, and this one fan provided just a bit more than they were anticipating (h/t @DerekMedlin).
That must've been some tailgate.
4. The U is recruiting a nine year girl old to play Women's Basketball (h/t @saintwarrick).
Good grief, y'all. At what point does someone put a stop to this ridiculousness? I don't care how good the kid is....SHE'S NINE YEARS OLD!
5. Michael Vick hits a home run, then proceeds to run the wrong way around the bases.
Surely Vick had to know that everyone was going to immediately notice that he started running the bases the wrong way...right?
6. This is without a doubt, the most #goacc beverage ever (h/t @saintwarrick and @edsbs).
Somehow I think that Pitt fans wanted to drink this after TJ Warren dropped 41 points on them this past season.
7. Hey, what's Neil Fingleton up to these days? (h/t @martinrickman).
Oh you know, just smashing down the four inch thick steel gates of a massive frozen wall to try and take out the Night's Watch. No big deal.
8. Miami placed perhaps the strangest ad ever for ticket sales in a newspaper (h/t @bcinterruption and @SBNationCFB).
I don't know what more else needs to be said here, other than Miami's athletics department has just given the hell up.