This week's edition of the #goacc Moment of the Week features a little bit of everything. This is unlike last week, where we saw Mark
David Chapman's infamous out call against Trea Turner win by a country mile against some worthy competition. I imagine we'll see a far closer vote this week, though I have an idea which one of these hilarious entries might emerge victorious. Which is your #goacc Moment of the Week? You know the drill. Vote below (and get your friends to vote too - let's try to break the 200 vote barrier again)!
1. The players' tunnel got an updated paint job. It looks like something out of Legends of the Hidden Temple (h/t @The_Jameson).
Good grief, y'all. Is Olmec going to appear above the tunnel and scream out LETS ROCK every time the players take the field? Or better yet, is he going to provide the team with clues to defeat their opponents?
"Dave, you could start by entering the PIT OF DESPAIR!"
"Olmec, I'm not sure how that's going to help defeat Florida State."
"Yeah, you might need a few Pendants of Life to get through that one, Coach."
2. The ACC has a lot of rules about their new logo (h/t @ArmstrongABC11).
Under no circumstances should you try to get cute with the ACC logo. pic.twitter.com/lNbLhUaAZs— Mark Armstrong (@ArmstrongABC11) May 29, 2014
GUYS, HEAVEN FORBID IF ELEMENTS INVADE THE CLEAR SPACE OF THE ACC LOGO. THERE WILL BE SEVERE REPERCUSSIONS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMPLIANCE.
3. Charlie Whitehurst lost an arm wrestling contest over a jersey number to a punter (h/t @owengood).
The artist formerly known as Philip Rivers backup now makes his home in Nashville with the Tennessee Titans, and apparently things aren't going that well for him. Should have stayed in San Diego, Clipboard Jesus.
4. Danny Green really likes animals. Charles Barkley is not impressed by this (h/t @gifdsports).
Charles Barkley on Danny Green "Every time I see that man he's playing with animals. He don't have any human friends? http://t.co/WVEzv45BC1— gifdsports (@gifdsports) May 28, 2014
The only thing that video needs after Barkley's quote is the Player Haters gallery screaming HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE.
5. Tajh Boyd does not like dolphins (h/t @DanRubenstein).
Tajh Boyd's animal fear: "Dolphins look way too happy, I don't trust them, not one bit."— Dan Rubenstein (@DanRubenstein) May 31, 2014
Welp. Guess it's a good thing he didn't get drafted by Miami, I mean AMIRITE?
6. Al Golden wants us all to know how valuable his Twitter feed is (h/t @TheBenSwain).
Coach Golden's been hanging out with Darren Rovell, I see.
7. Boston College bros greeted by....Bill Murray? (h/t @DerekMedlin).
As an aside, this is one of the coolest stories ever. Imagine Bill Murray just walking up to your bachelor party and shooting the shit with you. Incredible.
8. The ACC's logo unveiling was met with a few technical difficulties (h/t @KevinOnCFB).
If you want a literal definition of #goacc, the fact that the ACC's website couldn't display the new logo during the unveiling is as close to one as it gets.
9. Here's Kendall Marshall hanging out with...Wario? What? (h/t @cjzero).
Wario? http://t.co/q9aiQDUfbC— CJ Fogler (@cjzero) June 1, 2014
Where does one obtain a Wario hat like that? That's pretty outstanding.
10. Florida State rips off 12th man moniker, Texas A&M fans none too pleased (h/t @GBHunting and @AggieGoose).
Look, this really isn't all that big a deal, but wouldn't it have been better had FSU rolled with #FSUTwitter instead of the 12th Man on the back of that jersey? How quickly would that've shattered college football twitter? Someone get to work on that in Tallahassee, pronto.