No surprise at all that a poop joke on the front page of the Technician ran away with the win last week, because if there's one thing that's true in life, poop jokes will always be hilarious. And what a difficult field that poop joke defeated last week, such as that guy wearing a Beast Mode shirt and holding a corded phone at the Louisville-UNC game (still can't get over that one). Moving on, 2015 continues it's insane #goacc trend, as we've got yet another group of incredible entries here on BTP for y'all to vote on. As always, we'll close with a moment from our good friend, Jim Ross as well. Let's get down to it - which is your #goacc Moment of the Week? Vote below!
1. Len Elmore's iPhone, lol (h/t @dbrsbn).
Wonder what his password is pic.twitter.com/Esh6hbMp0Q— DukeBasketballReport (@dbrsbn) January 14, 2015
I mentioned this on Twitter, but there's no doubt his password is "IHateNCState."
2. Bobby Cremins had a no good, very bad day announcing (h/t @jwgiglio).
Bobby Cremins thinking he's on the IMG broadcast for FSU— Joe Giglio (@jwgiglio) January 17, 2015
Joe Giglio summed Cremins' atrocious announcing performance beautifully there, which was capped off with this ridiculously stupid statement towards the end of the game:
"You hate to see that?" Tell us how you really felt about that game, Bobby!
3. P.J. Hairston completed the worst flop you'll ever see.
Fair warning, this is easily the most egregious flop of all time, which is saying something, because we've seen a fair number of ridiculous flops here at the #goacc Moment of the Week. Since this flop was just that terrible, I felt it needed some extra sound effects:
In case you were wondering, yes, P.J. was rightfully fined for that acting performance.
4. Let's check in on Boston College and......welp (h/t @WillsWorldMN).
I haven't seen much of the Jim Christian era so far, but they're playing hard which is an improvement to where they were last year.
5. Clemson airballed FT!
I love how he yelled "SHORT!" Yeah....juuuuust a wee bit there. It's not like it mattered though, as Clemson beat Syracuse, which is oh so #goacc in and of itself.
6. The N.C. State vs FSU game featured a number of hilarious errors, plus Sprite Kid! (h/t @lebrownlow).
1. Excellent use of pastiche, Lauren.
2. This isn't the first time we've seen a "0-0" finish in the ACC recently, and I think you all remember that one:
MASTERPIECE pic.twitter.com/VuXd2goh4S— SPENCER HALL (@edsbs) January 15, 2015
3. Sprite Kid is hysterical.
More from the ACC Network in a bit (sorry Jeff Fischel!).
7. Dan Dakich, everybody! (h/t @JamesCurle).
Surprised he didn't mention about the time he guarded Michael Jordan in the NCAA Tournament (hi Dan!).
8. Pretty sure that's not what Georgia Tech and Pitt are ranked, ACC Network (h/t @DerekMedlin and @TarHeelBlog).
Great news Pitt, Syracuse and Georgia Tech, you guys are in the top ten. pic.twitter.com/2FKf7hpnfI— Brian Barbour (@tarheelblog) January 17, 2015
I mean, these teams are playing better, but maybe some proofreading would be in order for whomever is managing the on screen graphics, eh? Speaking of Pitt...
9. Duke fans at Cameron poke fun at Pitt's shooting woes (h/t @ncsu_99_17_24).
That's just well done.
10. This is how we'll remember Virginia Tech's 2014 football campaign (h/t @c_mac82).
Are these the dumbest shirts ever made? They're certainly up there. They might as well just say "blatant cash grab" somewhere on this shirt.
And now, for your moment of zen,
THE JIM ROSS BAH GAWD MOMENT OF THE WEEK!
I'll be honest, I have no idea where this original video came from, but this "dunk" deserved the Jim Ross treatment more than anything I've seen recently. Take it away, JR!
Have a great week everyone!