Sorry for the longer delay this week folks, but I can assure you this week's edition of the #goacc Moment of the Week has been worth the wait. We've got an absolutely jam packed slate of hilarious entries for y'all to vote on. Though it's won several times in the past, Miami's crowd attendance issues proved to be too much yet again last week against some pretty stiff competition. I don't think we'll see that level of a blowout this week - in fact, this could be one of the hardest decisions we've had on the #goacc Moment of the Week. We've also got another tremendous BAH GAWD from good ol' JR. And with that, it's time to vote. Which is your #goacc Moment of the Week? Vote below!
1. What the hell kind of play call is this, Clemson? (h/t @SBNationGIF).
Can anyone translate this Clemson sign language? pic.twitter.com/nQgnz1V38o— SB Nation GIF (@SBNationGIF) October 24, 2015
"Alright guys, CHICKEN DANCE CROSS X GREEN ON FIVE." Seriously though, I thought he was about to bust into one of the many variations of the Arrested Development Chicken Dance.
2. Former Miami player wants a very particular coach (h/t @mattyports via @marilyn_payne).
One former UM player, on attitude he wants from new coach: "If I'm in a knife fight with a spoon, I'm gonna stab somebody with the spoon."— Matt Porter (@mattyports) October 26, 2015
For some reason this made me think of the scene in the Dark Knight where the Joker takes out that random mob guy with a pencil. I mean, I know y'all want to be good again, Miami, but let's tone it down a bit, mkay?
3. Jim Larranaga recently was mistaken for Larry David, creator of Seinfeld (h/t @terrence_payne).
Miami coach Jim Larranaga mistaken for Larry David https://t.co/tNYsK4hrRR— Terrence Payne (@terrence_payne) October 29, 2015
I mean, Larranaga does sort of look like Larry David, but this is just a spectacular case of mistaken identity. Wish I had been in that restaurant to see it happen.
4. Russell Wilson threw Ciara a superhero costumed birthday party and went in a really old Batman costume (h/t @bart_smith).
I saw a lot of the Beyoncé as Storm, but I missed Russell Wilson in his terrible Batman costume. pic.twitter.com/xPFq9bhOON— bart (@bart_smith) October 25, 2015
As Bart mentioned in a subsequent tweet, if I made that much money, I would've had Christian Bale's actual Batman costume, not that beat up looking costume. Good grief.
5. Dumb person sends dumb email about UNC's record to N&O writer, gets obliterated (h/t @_andrewcarter).
Someone help my man out. It's early yet on a Sunday ... pic.twitter.com/IjhvOQInHv— Andrew Carter (@_andrewcarter) October 25, 2015
Someone wanna help this guy out or nah?
6. This was probably the play that got Al Golden fired (h/t @jon_bois).
first downs are bad https://t.co/odSSae2o5A— Jon Bois (@jon_bois) October 24, 2015
I mean.................what on earth is he doing? Perhaps this next entry is somewhat related....
7. Miami fans fought in the stands while the Hurricanes got suplexed through the Spanish Announce Table by Clemson (h/t @SeftonIpack).
Good grief. Tough times down in Coral Gables these days.
8. Paul Johnson got funky after beating Florida State!
Paul Johnson celebrates beating FSU by listening to Pony! https://t.co/WxpqnGAAHE— Will Thompson (@thrillis4) October 25, 2015
There might be some enhanced audio in that video, but whatever, that's the greatest Paul Johnson face of all time.
9. Joe Giglio and Anthony Gill have the same haircut (h/t @joeovies).
Barber: what you lookin' for?
Giglio: give me the Anthony Gill
Barber: say no more
10. This former Wake Forest player really struggles with his flip phone.
Nothing more needs to be said here, this is just too perfect.
And now, for your moment of wrasslin'...
THE JIM ROSS BAH GAWD MOMENT OF THE WEEK!!
If you didn't get a chance to see Ole Miss play last week, you missed one of the most crushing blocks you'll ever see. Without further ado, take it away, JR!
See y'all next week!