Unsurprisingly, the great champion of #goacc Frank Beamer won in convincing fashion last week, giving us yet another photo for the ages. Seriously, it's going to be hard for anyone to unseat the #goacc legend that is Frank Beamer. Moving on to this week, we've got another tremendous slate of entries for you to vote on, and let's just say I think you'll enjoy our #suregrin award winner as well. And as always, we'll close with the a dose of BAH GAWD. And with that, it's time to vote. Which is your #goacc Moment of the Week? Vote below!
1. Gary Hahn has had ENOUGH of the shenanigans behind him at the State game! (h/t @LukeDeCock).
Gary Hahn on the State radio broadcast: "I wish that guy would shut up behind me!"— Luke DeCock (@LukeDeCock) November 16, 2015
Man I would love some audio of this. That would be a highlight for the ages. Hopefully the broadcast team has that clip saved somewhere.
2. The Belk Bowl twitter account will hit on dem folks at any given moment (h/t @NCSU_99_17_24).
First of all, nobody should hate on the Belk Bowl, ever. Second, there's not a better account to follow on Twitter than the Belk Bowl account. #Pleats4Lyfe yo.
3. The Pitt Basketball team handles layovers in an unusual way (h/t @HailToPittHoops).
Layover in SF results in impromptu music video. Panthers version of Hello by Adele pic.twitter.com/Ssis5apTjG— Pitt Basketball (@HailToPittHoops) November 15, 2015
4. ABC11 was a day late on the William & Mary vs NC State game.
5. Say, let's check in on the Jim Christian era at Boston College! (h/t @BCHysteria).
There may be more security staff than fans here at the BC basketball game pic.twitter.com/xBWz93giXv— A.J. Black (@BCHysteria) November 19, 2015
Let's go to BTP analyst Pete Campbell for this one. Pete?
Well said, Pete. Well said.
6. Can someone explain what the hell is going on with these inflatable mascots at the UNC game? (h/t @awbatchelor).
7. Jim Larrañaga doing the whip and nae nae might be the best thing ever.
Ok, how have I not seen this GIF of Larrañaga? pic.twitter.com/yJ7LTI71J4— Will Thompson (@thrillis4) November 18, 2015
The Tilde is quickly becoming one of my favorite coaches in the country. And ya know, that's actually not half bad of an effort. Anything to up the 'crootin game, I suppose.
8. Former Clemson player Trevor Booker couldn't replicate this again if he tried (h/t @KelsonRand and @Bruce_Murphy).
This should become the next impossible game to win on the Price is Right and replace Plinko: BROOMBALL!
9. Tim Brant remains totally clueless (h/t @the_Jameson).
Is the guy even trying any more? At what point is the ACC going to say, "Ya know what? We can do better than Tim Brant." Good lord.
10. John Henson had one of the worst flops you'll ever see (h/t @NBAonDefPen).
Henson looks like he just took some Sweet Chin Music from the Heartbreak Kid. Speaking of which, we might see some enhanced footage of this shortly.
the #suregrin award.
A very special shoutout goes to the clown PR lady that wrote this letter to the editor of the Charlotte Observer after Cam Newton dabbed all over the Titans:
Oh good god. This is the scorchingest of concern trolling takes. https://t.co/cZ7Gn0PLDd— Will Thompson (@thrillis4) November 17, 2015
Way to grab attention for yourself, lady, which I'm sure was the ultimate goal of you writing that nonsense. Did you have a problem with how Carson Palmer essentially gave Seattle fans the DX crotch chop? Did you write a letter to the Arizona Republic about how your kid was so offended by Palmer's actions? Even though it was really you who was offended and just used the kid that you may not even have as a way to project how you really feel about that?
Whew. Now I'm mad. Let's all calm down with our moment of wrasslin'...
THE JIM ROSS BAH GAWD MOMENT OF THE WEEK!!
So first we're going to start with the game against Ew-E-Poo-E, where Shaun Kirk got his first two collegiate points on a phenomenal alley oop. Take it away, JR!
Whew. Hell of a way to start your college career. So I mentioned earlier there was some enhanced footage of that Henson flop, and here it is below, where we see the real culprit.
See y'all next week!