Y'all...I'm almost giddy with excitement with the sheer absurdity of this week's slate of entries. Trust me when I tell y'all this - you're going to have a hell of a time determining a winner. Much like last week, when JAMIE! Luckie's terrible charge call snuck out a victory, I think we're going to see another close one in the voting numbers. We've also got a SPECTACULAR Jim Ross BAH GAWD Moment for y'all at the very end, so let's get right to it - which is your #goacc Moment of the Week? Vote below!
1. Brice Johnson with one of the more bizarre dunk misses you'll ever see (h/t @DocHeelfire and @JonKimball).
I don't know if I've ever actually seen this happen before, but that's outright amazing the ball didn't find it's way all the way through the net before it popped back up.
2. Dick Vitale has Hoos in Different Area Codes...wait (h/t @Mojangles21).
Better! Don't we all Dickie! https://t.co/D5Oz8G5t6x— PrestonGabrielMoser (@MoJangles21) February 8, 2015
Yeah, not at all the right pronunciation there, Dickie V.
3. This is a laughably bad fail.
Not only did they use the wrong picture for Joel Berry, they used a picture for a player from the wrong sport from N.C. State. Good job, good effort there. I'm sure Jacoby Brissett was wondering when the hell he started playing for UNC.
4. Syracuse encourages fans to buy t-shirts in wake of their postseason ban announcement (h/t @tjbasalla).
"Hey guys, we won't be going to the NCAA Tournament for the first time in years, but BUY THIS T-SHIRT TO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!!" Athletic departments are so dumb sometimes.
5. This Duke fan looks sad as hell while cheering.
Why is he so sad? Is it because he can't figure out what to do with his hand? That's not that big a deal, guy.
6. College Football recruiting is the damn weirdest, part 87236 (h/t @DerekMedlin).
Umm....what is going on here? http://t.co/zdcTKZU1LK— Derek Medlin (@DerekMedlin) February 3, 2015
This barely missed being included in last week's post, but it needed to be seen nonetheless. Also, pretty sure athletic departments are the only thing keeping fax machine companies in business.
7. Mason Plumlee knocks over waitress while trying to get loose ball, beer spills everywhere (h/t @deadspin).
That GIF is mesmerizing, but make sure to watch the full video on Deadspin's site. Pretty sure I've watched the GIF 100s of times already.
8. Jim Boeheim loves the fathead of him picking his nose (h/t @OrangeBias).
This is incredible. Boeheim is the gift that keeps on giving from the #goacc Gods.
9. Announcer at Miami game spent a bit too much time in the sun (h/t @BustedCoverage and @ChefCrane27).
Dude needs to invest in some SPF 100 next time he goes out in the sun...good grief. Either that or not lay out in the sun all day.
10. Things got weird during a Boston College halftime (h/t @DennyChesney and @Mojangles21).
WHY HAST THOU FORSAKEN US, RED PANDA?!?
Seriously though what's it going to take to get Red Panda back?
And now, for your moment of zen,
THE JIM ROSS BAH GAWD MOMENT OF THE WEEK!!
We close out the week with a tremendous appearance from our favorite wrasslin announcer, who has some thoughts on Thad Young here. Take it away JR!
<iframe src="https://vine.co/v/OUDjIxVp5jz/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script src="https://platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js"></script>
See y'all next week!