Almost 150 of you decided that Syracuse's terrible typo on Roosevelt Bouie's ceremonial jersey was the run away winner last week, and rightfully so. How on earth does that even happen? Moving on, as we move closer to wrapping up the regular season in college basketball, we've got another fantastic slate of entries on the docket for you to vote on. Keep an eye out in the next couple of weeks, as the second Annual #goacc Tournament of Champions is coming out soon!! Closing up this week, as always, we'll be treated to the voice of the legendary wrasslin' commentator, Jim Ross. Time to get down to it - which is your #goacc Moment of the Week? Vote below!
1. Airballed free throw alert! (h/t to our own @akulawolf).
Woof. Juuuuuuuuust a bit outside. But wait, there's more from our friends in Winston Salem!
2. Codi Miller-McIntyre struggled a bit on this dunk attempt.
In the voice of that one armed guy from Arrested Development, "and that's why you always go strong to the hoop."
3. Noted contact lens enthusiast Tyler Hansbrough got in a scuffle (h/t @jkbpaintboy).
"HEY ONLY I CAN KNOCK OUT MY OWN CONTACT LENS TO CAUSE PLAY TO STOP THAT'S WHAT COACH SAID."
4. Not exactly the best lay up attempt here (h/t @BloggerSoDear).
Of course, it's still nothing like that abysmal lay up attempt in the New York Knicks game from the other night, which was the single worst shot attempt I think I've ever seen in professional basketball.
5. These combo team shirts have got to stop (h/t @ChrisBunn21).
My man rocking the half Cuse, half Duke shirt pic.twitter.com/TDyJ9WZ12z— Chris Bunn (@ChrisBunn21) February 28, 2015
He's representing the college teams for both the state of New York AND New Jersey, I mean amirite?
6. Brice Johnson got weird with Rob Moxley.
What's happening here? I can't stop watching this.
7. Former GT player Iman Shumpert was mic'd up for the Cleveland Cavs, and it was amazing (h/t @World_Wide_Wob).
That hair is spectacular. Shump should be mic'd up every single game - doing every body a disservice by not giving him a mic.
8. A guy celebrated the win over UNC at the Belltower wearing a gold thong (h/t @the_Jameson and @WillBrinson).
I'm sure his parents will go right out and have this picture framed to put on their mantle at home.
9. This license plate.......(h/t @dcf99).
Ouch. That stings.
10. The New York Times confused Virginia Tech and West Virginia (h/t @jtuckermartin).
Good job, good effort, NYT.
And now, for your moment of zen,
THE JIM ROSS BAH GAWD MOMENT OF THE WEEK!!
This dunk is from a few days back, but man Montrezl Harrell can obliterate the rim. Take is away, JR!
<iframe src="https://vine.co/v/O0eX7IixjYE/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script src="https://platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js"></script>
Have a great week everyone!