The return of the #goacc Moment of the Week last week saw several worthy contenders ultimately defeated by Paige Greenberg and her hilarious takedown of noted Twitter dunce Darren Rovell. We've got some amazing entries on the docket this week as well, and I think all of your will find our Jim Ross BAH GAWD moment absolutely incredible. Let's not waste any more time - which is your #goacc Moment of the Week? Vote below!
1. Former Duke player Mike Dunleavy with one of the worst shot attempts you'll ever see (h/t @SBNationGIF).
Mike Dunleavy with the worst shot ever. https://t.co/dTL3y4DHOQ— SB Nation GIF (@SBNationGIF) May 7, 2015
If ever there was a shot attempt that deserved the Price is Right fail horn, this is the one. My God.
2. Austin Rivers had an attempt to take a game winning shot, and slipped and fell (h/t @SBNation).
You know, there seems like there's something missing from this vine. Let me think about this for a second...it's coming to me....wait for it....
Austin Rivers isn’t very good at Mario Kart https://t.co/12TvRgRTuB— Will Thompson (@thrillis4) May 8, 2015
3. Let's see what Philip Rivers is up to this offseason! (h/t @joeovies).
Seems like he's having a swell time at the Clippers game.
4. Reason 123498234987 why you should never tweet recruits (h/t to our own @UMWolfpack87).
I mean honestly, what is the matter with people on Twitter? To say nothing of the fact that he completely got Michigan confused with Michigan State, too. Don't tweet recruits. Just don't do it.
5. These kids dancing at the Wake-NC State baseball game are hysterical (h/t to our own @akulawolf).
Current status https://t.co/ycCaB2Yc2P— Steven (@akulawolf) May 11, 2015
The mean mug the girl gives the camera cracks me up every time.
6. This FSU fan really, really likes Sergio Garcia (h/t @cardchronicle).
Don't know the connection (if there is one) between Garcia and FSU, but man, this FSU bro is ALLLLLLLL about Sergio.
7. UVA and Duke broke out some absolutely hideous uniforms (h/t @the_jameson).
Nothing, absolutely nothing about these uniforms are good. Burn them, burn them right now!
8. Clemson Football really likes...Phil Collins? (h/t @the_jameson).
I have a lot of questions about who thought this tweet was a good idea. Good grief.
And now, for your moment of wrasslin'....
THE JIM ROSS BAH GAWD MOMENT OF THE WEEK!!
By now, I'm guessing y'all have seen that hysterical video of Shaq tripping and falling as he walked away from the TNT anchor desk. Well, I obtained some enhanced video of that encounter, and found the real culprit. Damn that Randy Orton!!
See y'all next week!