You know, I must admit I figured that Kyrie Irving's tattoo of the logo from the show Friends would have won in a runaway, but y'all decided that the Atlanta Falcon's bizarre Matt Ryan/Jurassic Park mashup was by far and away the most #goacc moment of last week. Much like last week, we've got another tremendous lineup of entries for you to vote on, that, to be honest, encompasses a rather ridiculously wide spectrum of #goacc. Apparently, there's no limit to what #goacc can affect. Also, our pal Jim Ross is back this week to give us some commentary on what's happening in the world. With that being said, it's time to vote: Which is your #goacc Moment of the Week? Vote now!
1. The Rolling Stones are on tour again, and hey, they stopped by Georgia Tech! How'd that go? (h/t @MickJagger).
Consulting with Buzz about penalties for unmusicianlike conduct!... pic.twitter.com/8mCZegP5dA— Mick Jagger (@MickJagger) June 9, 2015
Let's just hope Mick doesn't turn to Ron Cherry for advice. I can totally see how that would go.
Mick: "AYYYYEEEE CANNNNN'T GEEEEET NOOOOOOO..............SAAAATIIISSSFAAAACTION
Ron Cherry: "We have an unusual tuning on the stage."
I'm so mad at myself for making that joke, let's move on.
2. The Golden State Warriors won the NBA Title...how did Harrison Barnes celebrate? (h/t @SBNation).
I'm sorry but I flat out don't believe this - remember when Tyler Hansbrough jumped off that frat balcony? Come on.
3. Steiner Sports has an awful high inventory of game worn Syracuse football pants (h/t @Needles56).
Well, I guess with SkyMall out of business, Steiner Sports is gonna have to resort to other means of selling high priced authentic game worn memorabilia...but good lord that's a lot of game worn pants from one particular season. Speaking of odd things about Syracuse...
4. Scott Shafer and his wife just celebrated their 25th Anniversary...with this incredible picture (h/t @coach_shafer).
Scott's homage to Dolph Lundgren's haircut here is absolutely spectacular. I only wish he still rocked that haircut because holy lord that is incredible. (Congrats btw coach!)
5. Webb Simpson routinely got pranked while at the U.S. Open (h/t @SportsCenter).
1) Props to whomever used the Spud Webb reference.
2) I can't help put picture the LeBron James Kid saying....WebbbbBRONNNNNN JAMES.
6. UNC's been telling football recruits they don't expect to get punished and hold on I haven't stopped laughing (h/t @TeaBagPaulus919 and @TheBenSwain).
Crootin' man, it's the dirtiest damn game there is. Also, in case ol' Red Bull hasn't read the NOA, the word "football" appears 33 times just by doing a quick word search....but, *insert kermit drinking tea meme*
7. What in the hell is this Brazilian NCAA Twitter account?
O jogo terminou em 6 a 3 pra Wake Forest. O último 0 a 0 em tempo normal foi entre Florida Atlantic e Arkansas State. pic.twitter.com/IUTINXJOBY— NCAA Football Brasil (@CFB_Br) June 22, 2015
This loosely translates to:
The game ended in a 6 to 3 to Wake Forest. The last 0 to 12:0 am normal time was between Florida Atlantic and Arkansas State.
Also, why did someone use a meme generator to create this picture, and why does this account have a picture of the Duke Basketball team as it's banner picture? I have a lot of questions.
And now, for your moment of wrasslin'...
THE JIM ROSS BAH GAWD MOMENT OF THE WEEK!!
After watching the end of Game of Thrones, good ol' JR and his buddy Stone Cold decided to head out to Chambers Bay and watch Tiger play at the U.S. Open. Steve wasn't too fond of Tiger's play, and decided to give Tiger a piece of his mind about it. The results, were, well take a look:
Have a great week everyone!