While other entries put up a valiant effort last week, come on, we all knew the drunk UNC fan taking a spill down the steps at the Dean Dome was going to win in a runaway, and it did. That's up there for me with the legendary Uncle and his trip to Tucker Beach. Moving on to this week, we've got some fantastic contestants for you to vote on, as well another dunce of a #suregrin award winner. We'll close with some great photoshops from this past week, and yet another BAH GAWD! Let's get right down to it - which is your #goacc Moment of the Week? Vote below!
1. This idiot tried to "flex on 'em" after Deshaun Watson got tackled out of bounds (h/t @ArmstrongABC11).
You sir, are a clown https://t.co/qA4BEho7B6— Mark Armstrong (@ArmstrongABC11) January 12, 2016
What are you doing, guy? You do realize that all of those dudes down there could beat the ever loving holy hell out of you, right? You know what this guy is? He's the real life equivalent of an egg avi on Twitter.
2. Dueling airballed free throws is worse than dueling banjos (h/t to @JamesCurle and our own @AkulaWolf).
That is not gonna make the highlight reel https://t.co/U9HrhcTinY— Steven (@akulawolf) January 8, 2016
OK, maybe not really. But still...this is bad. Maybe let's work on our free throw shooting guys...this is your third season. Can't be airballing free throws like that.
3. Virginia Tech hired a large Stone Cold Steve Austin impersonator as their strength and conditioning coach (h/t @THEKEYPLAY).
Is there any doubt that this guy is going to bust into the weight room with this blasting every time he walks in? I fully suspect this guy opens up each lift with IF YOU'RE READY FOR THE SQUAT RACK, GIMME A HELL YEAH!!!! Speaking of strength and conditioning coaches...
4. Louisville's strength and conditioning coach for basketball might be legitimately insane (h/t @SportsChannel8).
Strength & Condition coaches: on a mission to be as annoying in hoops as they are in football pic.twitter.com/F7F8F6dGlR— SportsChannel8 (@SportsChannel8) January 8, 2016
5. This Clemson fan decided to wear receiver gloves with his polo shirt.
Bruh. No. Just stop.
6. Jaylen Johnson isn't sure what team he plays for (h/t @theACCDN).
7. Someone didn't get the memo they were about to go back on air (h/t @JamesCurle).
Hoo boy, some producer got chewed out after that segment I bet.
8. A television station in Greenville, SC still thought the ACC title game was going on (h/t @CSBRadio).
Good job, good effort y'all.
9. Jacob Coker received congratulations on winning the national title from his former team on Twitter (h/t @joeovies).
Basically, the Noles were admitting, "We messed up." If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go duck from the objects being hurled my way from #FSUTwitter.
10. Goldsboro newspaper might need a new copy editor for Twitter.
Clemsin head coach Dabo Swinney is a class act. #ALLIN— News-Argus Sports (@newsargussports) January 12, 2016
the #suregrin awards.
During the National Championship game's national anthem, Bonnie Bernstein took to Twitter to voice her displeasure over what Ciara (also noted #nanobubbles enthusiast Russell Wilson's girlfriend) was wearing.
Dear Ciara. You're stunning. But this is a National Championship Game. Kids are watching. Cover up.— Bonnie Bernstein (@BonnieBernstein) January 12, 2016
I'm not sure I could roll my eyes harder. Get over your ridiculous concern trolling, Bonnie.
Next, if you happened to turn on the SEC Network, you probably saw PAWWWWLLLLLL Finebaum's litany of absurd callers, none more ridiculous than Larry contained in this video from Deadspin:
This Alabama fan is on his eighteenth beer. pic.twitter.com/myAUHBXIO4— Deadspin (@Deadspin) January 12, 2016
EIGHTAIIIINNNNNN BEEERS PAWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
The best photoshops of the week!
Both of these come from that insane ending of the Vikings-Seahawks game. First, Rob Perez broke out a classic meme:
It's been a minute since the Lance meme resurfaced, and I'm glad it did.
Next, everybody's favorite, the crying Jordan, was brilliantly done here by @WhoIsJoseRivera:
And now finally, your moment of wrasslin'...
THE JIM ROSS BAH GAWD MOMENT OF THE WEEK!!
Poor, poor LeBron James. Without further ado, take it away JR!
Have a great weekend everyone!