Well y'all I'll be honest, I was a bit surprised with the outcome last week. Really though that the dueling airballed FT's would win, but y'all felt differently and chose the Louisville player heading to the wrong bench as the winner. Moving on to this week, we've got a deep lineup of entries for y'all to vote on, and I think it's going to be a tough decision for you. As always, we'll close with our #suregrin award, some great photoshops, and a BAH GAWD. So let's not wait any longer - it's time to vote. Which is your #goacc Moment of the Week? Vote below!
1. Montrezl Harrell with a horrendous double dribble, and Shaq can't pronounce his name correctly (h/t @world_wide_wob).
There's a lot going on here. Hilarious that Harrell feels the need to power dribble right around literally nobody. Second, when's the last time you saw a double dribble even called in the NBA? Third, lol Shaq, come on - that's not even close.
2. Nate Irving is a really big fan of Pokemon.
3. Caleb Martin's impressively terrible shot against FSU.
Granted, Caleb's finally starting to get out of his shooting slump, but my God, everything about this shot was awful, as you can tell from the sound of my voice in the vine.
4. Coach K didn't shake hands with Syracuse players after the loss, then appeared to chew out an ACC employee, and then had an "Amazing" press conference (h/t @ColinWFNZ and @ArmstrongABC11).
When you pull a Queen Frostine during the postgame handshake. https://t.co/pNS16ra7AN— Colin Hoggard (@ColinWFNZ) January 19, 2016
This was K sharing his opinion of the non calls with ACC Sr Assoc Commish Paul Brazeau following the game https://t.co/cPsu85gv7n— Mark Armstrong (@ArmstrongABC11) January 19, 2016
5. Nate Irving crop dusted someone in a supermarket.
Walking through the supermarket and "accidentally farted" ...lady walked through the cloud and acted like she was chokin to death lol— Nate Irving (@JusSayNate) January 14, 2016
Y'all, I can't even. Literally dying over here.
6. Noted nanobubbles enthusiast Russell Wilson got obliterated by the Panthers in the first half, and made this face (h/t @awbatchelor).
tfw you're dying of thirst and all the Recovery Water is gone pic.twitter.com/eOPNKlOCeL— Andrew (@awbatchelor) January 17, 2016
This will definitely be meme'd to death.
7. Duke's managers sure are in a hurry (h/t @Eddie_Rado).
Duke's managers don't screw around after a loss. https://t.co/BLL2aVpOMI— Eddie Radosevich (@Eddie_Rado) January 19, 2016
I only ever ran that fast when the pizza rolls were ready.
8. Everyone, the telestrator is ok (h/t @SaintWarrick).
Alright, well that's good to know that's working.
9. Jim Boeheim's coat is lined with pictures of when Syracuse beat Duke in the Carrier Dome (h/t @Cuse_MBB).
Coach Boeheim having some fun with the Duke fans... Note the lining of the jacket pic.twitter.com/KGVsbEj5Wn— Syracuse Basketball (@Cuse_MBB) January 19, 2016
That's certainly an interesting way to design the lining of your suit jacket there, Jim. Hope you enjoyed some Denny's on your way back up north.
10. The Pack's game notes against UNC featured this fantastic grammar fail that Omega will hate (h/t @PowellLatimerNR).
Ummmmm yo NC State game notes I don't think that means what you think it means pic.twitter.com/naJiXkNlGr— Powell Latimer (@PowellLatimerNR) January 16, 2016
*sigh* That's almost worthy of a #suregrin award. Speaking of which...
the #suregrin award.
Our good friend Chris Hathcock, the legendary Mic Man recently attended a game at Duke, and noticed there was something off with their buy one get one Subway offer:
Either someone misprinted the date and it's supposed to be 2016, or someone just doesn't give a crap about helping fans get a free sub.
The best photoshop of the week!
Clearly, by now y'all should know I'm a sucker for the Crying Jordan meme, and someone just took it next level:
That is just some spectacular photoshopping. My god.
And now, for your moment of wrasslin'...
THE JIM ROSS BAH GAWD MOMENT OF THE WEEK!!
In honor of Abu's destruction of Pitt, it had to be given the JR treatment. Without further ado, let's hear these dunks as called by the legend of wrasslin':
Here's Abu dunking all over Pitt, as called by Jim Ross! pic.twitter.com/U3NcL0zd1w— Will Thompson (@thrillis4) January 20, 2016
Have a great week everyone!