Moving on to the second of our four regionals....(again, if you haven't voted in the other regionals, use the Storystream links on the right!)
THE AMAZING REGIONAL OPENING ROUND
1. Drunk UNC fan stumbles down Dean Dome steps
16. ERMAGERD CLERMSON!
Jelly legs on a million pic.twitter.com/cS08qTNr3T— Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports) December 29, 2015
Man, another incredibly strong 1 seed here. This one could get ugly in a hurry!
8. Replay official in South Carolina-North Carolina game has no idea what's going on
9. Clemson's academic excellence tweet contains a grammatical error
Replay official at UNC-SC game seems on top of things https://t.co/Ef3zZivdi5— Chad Carson (@ChadCarson247) September 4, 2015
Well I know who Omega is voting for here, but man this is a tough call, at least for me. I vividly remember being at the beach watching that game laughing my ass off at that incompetent replay official. On the other hand, putting out a tweet trumpeting your academic excellence that contains a grammatical error is pretty incredible, too.
5. Frank Beamer called ECU an exhibition game opponent after they lost to ECU
12. Clemson fan with a painful face plant
Frank Beamer said playing East Carolina was an exhibition game http://t.co/U1b8dNlJYT— CollegeFootballTalk (@CFTalk) September 27, 2015
WATCHED THIS 1000X.— The Kid Mero (@THEKIDMERO) October 6, 2015
-THE " " HAND CLENCH
-BRO THAT CLICKS HIS HEELS
-DUDE HIT SO HARD HE LOST A SHOEpic.twitter.com/CScreJaAty
While I love the #goacc legend that is Frank Beamer, this has the potential for the dreaded 5-12 upset here, at least in my opinion. That Clemson fan went for the ultimate dance move, and literally destroyed himself while doing that. Is that actual clemsoning? I think it is.
4. Miami Football's weird photoshoot
13. FSU baseball player celebrates double by shotgunning a beer
Still not as embarrassing as never winning the Coastal. pic.twitter.com/w8WJacuO1S— Jeff (@saintwarrick) August 30, 2015
Florida Man plays collegiate baseball. Florida Man hits a double. Florida Man goes full Florida in celebration: https://t.co/UbHlkufDEq— Matt Simmons (@wmjsimmons) May 30, 2015
This is like one of those mismatches that happen in the tournament where one team is clearly better than the other, and that's what we've got here with the 4 seed. There's literally no way that FSU baseball player is gonna get out of this round. Enjoy being in the tournament, sir.
3. Coach K's "Amazing" press conference
14. Jim Christian wanted in on the Meek Mill/Drake feud
Poor Jim Christian. He's about to get smoked by Coach K yet again.
6. The U's twitter account tweeted "BEAT MIAMI"
11. Pack Football advertised season tickets at Rolling Stones with puns based on the Stones' songs
Man, between that Miami photoshoot and this, the U is looking like they're going to have some staying power in this regional.
7. Pitt's softball team played real life Pac Man
10. Chris Corchiani Jr. listed as "player to watch"
I like Corch here in the upset, but man the fact that Coach hardly reacts at all during that Pac Man rendition is pretty spectacular as well. Wouldn't be surprised if that one moved on to the next round.
2. The Boston College vs Wake Forest football game
15. Dave Clawson didn't appreciate Steve Colbert calling out Wake Forest
Dave Clawson is about to do the unthinkable...and lose to Wake. That's so impressive that Jeff Bzdelik never managed to do that.
Remember to scroll back up to the top to vote!