You can’t convince me that NC State doesn’t deserve to be in the ACC championship game. You might disagree but you can’t change my mind. We won’t be there, but in my book, we are absolutely one of the two best teams in the conference, if not the best.
1. Clemson. It’s better to be lucky than good. NC State was good, Clemson was lucky. That’s not to say Clemson didn’t play well, they did, but they lucked into that win, even without bringing the refs into the discussion.
2. Miami. I guess I have to move Miami up, but I 100% think the Pack is better than the ‘Canes.
3. NC State. One day we are bound to break through, just based on the law of averages, but honestly, who knows at this point.
4. Virginia Tech. We still don’t have proof that VT is actually good as we sit in week 11.
5. Boston College. My worst nightmare isn’t losing to Clemson, it’s losing to BC and then watching Clemson lost to FSU.
(I have no idea who to put here)
6. Virginia. Spots 6-12 could not make any less sense. It’s a mess.
7. Florida State. Please, I’m begging you, if you’re ever going to beat Clemson ever again, make it this week.
8. Syracuse. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a season as up and down as Syracuse, that’s been an insane roller coaster.
9. Wake Forest. I have no idea how good Wake is this year, but either way I’d like Dave Clawson to head somewhere else.
10. Louisville. The Cards can change their perception A LOT with their last three games, which are all winnable. They can still finish at 8-4. That would help us out too.
11. Georgia Tech. I’ve watched GT as much as any non-State team, and it doesn’t make sense to me how they are 4-4.
12. Pittsburgh. It’s impressive how many overrated teams the Panthers have on their schedule this year.
13. Duke. Basketball!!!
14 UNC-Chapel Hill. Nice of their fans to join us for football season this week. Shouldn’t they be less concerned with us and more concerned with Western Carolina anyway? The hypocrisy amuses me though.